Consumer Services and Product Assistant
8Greens is on a mission to get more people to consume real greens. In a world where only 10% of Americans meet their daily minimum requirement of greens, we're tirelessly working to increase awareness and consumption of these essential nutrients. Our founder, Dawn Russell, developed a range of convenient and delicious green products like Effervescent Tablets and Gummies, revolutionizing how people integrate nutrition into their lives.
As a key team member of the Supply Chain Team, you will have the opportunity to work in a cross functional environment within a dynamic and collaborative company! You will be responsible for handling customers inquiries and resolving escalations in a professional and courteous manner while upholding our brand philosophy. This role will report to the Sr Project and Inventory Manager.
- Primary contact for customers inquiries over voice, email and multiple channels
- Respond to queries related to products, services and orders.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in order to maintain customer view of the brand.
- Work with Marketing and Operations teams to ensure customer satisfaction within our brand message.
- Work with Project and Inventory Sr. Manager on setting up customer service processes and policies.
- Support operations team in production processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Gorgias platform is a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of excel.
- Excellent collaborator to work with internal and external teams.
- Ability to multitask while handling customers inquiries in a professional manner.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Relationship builder, passion for providing high level of customer service and maintaining positive internal and external relationships.
- Self-starter, problem solver.
- 1-4 years of experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to work on a fun and energetic team!
- Opportunity to learn beyond the scope of work!
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Competitive medical, vision and dental benefits.
- 401K package.
- Yearly bonus opportunity.
Why Join 8Greens:
At 8Greens, you'll join an innovative company at the forefront of nutrition and wellness. Our products are changing the way people think about greens, and your work will directly contribute to this transformation. Enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment that fosters growth and professional development, and be part of a team that's dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world of nutrition.