So Good So You
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
Summary: The Content Designer at So Good So You is a dynamic and exciting role. We are looking for a driven and dedicated individual to creating high-impact visual assets across our dynamic brand. You will assist, plan, and create content (Instagram Post Designs, Pinterest graphics, Reels, Tik-Tok videos), designs (traditional, digital, and print), and other materials across all platforms from social to web to in-store. You will be responsible for the production and creation of the brand's content and collateral across these platforms. You will work on a variety of projects including digital content campaigns, email graphics and creation, marketing materials, packaging updates, swag, and sales collateral. This includes social media, website, PR content, and printed collateral.
What You'll Do:
- Create content for social media from reels to graphic posts
- Assist in the creation of graphics for email marketing
- Create and proof new swag - from company T-Shirts to seasonal influencer swag
- Update files and manage release of files, including engaging in vendor communication
- Repurpose brand assets across multiple platforms
- Proofing and quality control of finished productsListen to feedback and hone skills to improve designs
- Apply brand guidelines across multiple types of brand assets
- Take on special design tasks such as photo color correction, resizing, and asset management
- Collaborate with internal marketing, sales, and operations teams on a daily basis to fulfill objectives
- Receive creative briefs, ask relevant questions, and deliver timely assets while taking into account revision and approval time
Who You Are:
- You have a strong pulse on current social and design trends
- You hold serious creativity skills, have a problem-solving aptitude, and are confident sharing your ideas
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a highly collaborative team environment
- You are an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing with team members and vendorsHighly detail-oriented, you meticulously proof your work to deliver a consistently excellent deliverables
- You possess the keen ability to set priorities, quickly zeroing in on what is important, eliminate roadblocks, create focus
- You possess great project management skills to take a project from beginning through completion
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, setting expectations and meeting deadlines
- Result driven, bottom-line oriented, strives to exceed goals, and motivates self and others to achieve positive outcomes
- Must have a positive attitude working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- You believe in learning and continuous improvement, eager to learn new skills for your own development and to add value in your role
- You are a kind human who likes to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Minimum two (2) years in a creative design or social-media role with similar experience (brand or agency side)
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- A solid understanding of social media, content, and design trends
- Strong technology skills with G Suite software, Dropbox, Word, and Powerpoint
- Experience in a fast-paced environment in similar role preferred
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 4000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!
Property of So Good Brand Inc.
See more open positions at So Good So You
Something looks off?