National Distributor Sales Manager
So Good So You
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
So Good So You is seeking a highly motivated and experienced National Distributor Sales Manager to develop our growing business with Distributors and the Regional and Independent retailers they service throughout the US. The ideal candidate must have current experience partnering with Distributors to build new account activation with the grocery retailers they serve.
In addition, you must be a results-oriented, strategic thinker, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and solve highly complex customer challenges. The individual will be instrumental to the growth and scale of the So Good So You brand.
You will be responsible for sell in strategies, strategic account management, collaborating with sales leadership on overall strategy, project management, analyzing the business and developing skills on data driven selling, and managing the performance of the channel. You will contribute to the overall topline sales strategy and will work collaboratively with all aspects of sales – including Leadership, Retail Customer Marketing, Customer Supply Chain and other cross functional leaders to develop a go to market strategy based on performance and category optimization.
What You'll Do
- Identify and sell in new product distribution to regional and independent retailers serviced by our current Distributor partners
- Identify and open new Distributors to grow in channels and geographies that we don’t currently service
- Develop and execute a robust channel strategy with Key Performance Indicators to measure success
- Detailed account planning, analysis and management of price, promotions, distribution, and presentations
- Build and provide leadership to cross functional teams to ensure timely implementation of core distribution and breakthrough innovations
- Work in conjunction with operations, supply chain, demand planning, and fulfillment to ensure proper customer sales service, and delivery excellence
- Develop budget plans, monthly forecasts, trade spend management, and promotional budget tracking to help manage progress towards sales objectives
- Partner and guide a Broker network to achieve key goals and KPIs
Who You Are
- New Business ‘Hunter’ who is passionate about driving growth with new account development
- Thrive by traveling and being in front of customers selling a product that you believe in
- Passionate about health and wellness, and embody our core values of Do more good together, Celebrate curiosity and Focus on what matters
- High-energy self-starter leader as well as a collaborative team player
- Ability to flourish and support teams in a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and the ability to consistently produce results while having fun
- Innovative and creative problem solver who can manage details without losing sight of the goal
- Analytical thinker with strong experience utilizing data to build customer centric business plans that drive category growth
- Are an active listener with strong negotiating / problem solving skills with a dose of humility
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Proven and successful sales management track record
- Leadership skills and competencies for advancement within the company
- Understands and upholds B Corp principles which consider all stakeholder groups: community, customers, environment, governance and workers
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field is preferred
- 5+ years of professional Sales experience working for a food or beverage company
- Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, negotiation tactics, profitability, and budget goals
- Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills, trade spend effectiveness, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel for trade shows, field-based execution, sales calls, and meetings - approximately 50%-75% of time
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 14,000 locations in all 50 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our team members, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!
Property of So Good Brand Inc.