Assistant Retail Operations Manager
So Good So You
Kansas City, MO, USA · Fairfax, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
So Good So You is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Retail Operations Manager to manage in store execution with designated grocery retailers, educate shoppers on our products and the role wellness shots play in supporting a healthy lifestyle, and assist the National Retail Operations Manager with managing our Retail Merchandising Team.
This role requires an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to develop solutions and to be an enthusiastic and engaging individual with a passion for meeting new people and evangelizing health and wellness products. You will be responsible for collaborating with sales team members on in store brand execution, project management, analyzing the business and developing solutions so that shoppers have the best experience possible with our brand when they are in stores.
What You'll Do
- Provide in store Merchandising support at select retail locations, ensuring So Good So You products are placed on shelf according to planogram standards, properly priced and rotated for freshness. Sell in secondary product displays and additional items at store level with our retail partners. (25% of time)
- Project management including tracking the execution of new item resets, equipment installations and point of sale placement. (20% of time)
- Schedule and conduct Product Sampling events in retail stores and at community events educating people on our wellness shot portfolio. (15% of time)
- Brand, Product and Category training with So Good So You retailers, distributors and broker partners. (15% of time)
- Review and analyze data from multiple sources (SPINS, Repsly, Broker Scorecards) to provide direction and priorities to Brand Ambassador team (15% of time)
- Manage Special Event brand activations including product and material ordering. (10% of time)
Who You Are
- Passionate about living a Health & Wellness lifestyle and working with a team who share that with others.
- Outgoing, charismatic and enjoy building long term relationships with customers, business partners and coworkers.
- High-energy, and enthusiastic leader as well as collaborative team player.
- Ability to thrive and support teams in a rapidly changing, growing environment.
- Innovative and creative problem solver who can manage the details without losing sight of the goal.
- Are an active listener with strong negotiating / problem solving skills with a dose of humility.
- Organized with an exceptionally high attention to detail
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a high growth food and beverage brand.
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Docs).
- Experience with Repsly or similar retail execution tool.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel for Distributor & Broker training meetings and trade shows as needed, up to 20%.
- This position requires use of a personal vehicle to transport necessary items for work and will be reimbursed for mileage at the federal rate.
- Clean driving record is required for insurance purposes.
Apply on our website: www.sogoodsoyou.com/careers
Your cover letter should answer the question: “How do you embody our motto of For the Love of Body & Planet™ in your life?”
You will be asked to complete and present a Case Study applicable to this role to the Hiring Manager.
So Good Brand Inc. participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility. Learn More
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 14,000 locations in all 50 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our team members, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!
Property of So Good Brand Inc.