Coordinator, CRM Email & SMS
Sol de Janeiro
Launched in 2015, SOL DE JANEIRO is an award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches of Rio. Our purpose is to embolden a movement of self-celebration and joy through the power and the warmth of Brazilian spirit. This brand philosophy extends from our products to our corporate culture. We are leaders, permanently inquisitive, category junkies, incredibly diverse, self-demanding, true team players, and we are all Brazilian in Spirit.
Headquartered in New York and launched as a digitally native brand, we now have teams in Rio, Paris, London and Italy supporting the expansion across the globe.
The position will report to: Associate Director, Retention + CRM Marketing.
- Support on broadcast email marketing campaign operations and execution including building, scheduling, and deploying emails on a daily basis in collaboration with email service provider
- Work closely with Assistant Manager and digital creative and copy teams for email briefing, creating and editing email content, and writing copy for SMS/text message marketing
- Own process of gathering and organizing digital assets and uploading into email deployment tool
- Audit email trigger campaign send reports to ensure conversations are operating as expected
- Participate and assist in planning of email marketing campaigns; collaborate with DTC, Global, Creative and Product teams on email needs, priorities, and scheduling
- Conduct competitor research around broadcast marketing emails, SMS, automated emails, personalized marketing, loyalty programs, and more to stay current on industry trends and practices and make recommendations to improve the business
- Assist in email and SMS performance reporting
- Pull reports, track, and evaluate results of email and SMS marketing campaigns focusing on KPI metrics including open rate, click through rate, conversion rate, unsub rate, and revenue
- Summarize findings and provide strategic, actionable recommendations so team could meet/exceed goals and optimize performance
- Contribute to A/B and multivariate email testing ideas/plans, segmentation and personalization strategies, list growth plans, and measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Participate on calls with agency partners and own follow ups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with email marketing and/or e-commerce/digital marketing
- Beauty industry experience preferred, but not required
- Must be open to working a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in the NYC office + remote)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Clear, proactive communicator
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to pivot quickly and effectively prioritize workload
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with the possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
The information contained herein is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee, as these may change or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Sol de Janeiro is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Something looks off?