Assistant Manager, Americas Marketing
Sol de Janeiro
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2023
Launched in 2015, SOL DE JANEIRO is an award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches of Rio. Our brand purpose is to spark endless self-celebration and joy through the power and warmth of the Brazilian spirit. This philosophy extends from our products to our corporate culture. We are leaders, permanently inquisitive, category obsessed, incredibly diverse, self-demanding, true team players, and we are all Brazilian in Spirit.Headquartered in New York and launched as a digitally native brand, we now have teams in Rio, Paris, London and Italy supporting the expansion across the globe. The position will report to Associate Director, Americas Marketing. Overall Responsibilities:Assist in the planning and execution of the Americas marketing strategy in close partnership with the Associate Director. This role is centered on driving awareness and growth for the brand in the Americas, focused on execution. Job Duties:
- Analyze key consumer and market trends and implications for the brand.
- Deeply understand the Americas consumer and their behavior across channels and ensure optimization of regional communication
- Own presentation build out for program recaps, launch activations, etc
- Help execute strategic partnerships to drive brand awareness
- Collaborate with Associate Director to manage performance marketing agency to drive top of funnel marketing support for the region.
- Assist in media asset sourcing and trafficking
- Partner with Associate Director to execute unique and innovative large-scale events to support product launches and animations. This includes determining location and space, creating & leading build of the physical environment, staffing, programming, sales tracking.
- Help manage Americas Marketing budget with Associate Director
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years+ experience in marketing
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work effectively in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work effectively across departments and teams
- Bonus industry experience: beauty or wellness
- Must be comfortable working a hybrid schedule (remote & 1-2 days / week in our New York City office).