Financial Planning Analyst
Sol de Janeiro
Salary: £45k - £50k + Bonus
Consumer Additions are currently working with the award-winning fast-growing beauty brand SOL DE JANEIRO to recruit for a FP&A Analyst to be based in their office in Paris.
- Participate on monthly close for WHLS INTL business (check expenses and prepare necessary journal entries, provide coding to accounting team for invoices received)
- Support in updating and analyzing monthly KPI reports (Net Sales by customers, Retail sales, P&L by region/customers)
- Assist for the preparation of Annual Operating Plan, Reforecast 1, 2 and 3, long term planning.
- Help conducting any specific Channel related financial analysis upon request of INTL Team and NY.
- Support Brand Managers of the region to track their expenses, past and future.
- Assist with presentation documents
- Special projects and financial ad-hoc financial analysis as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience in Finance/Business analysis and FP&A
- Beauty and other consumer goods experience are preferred
- Experience with financial systems: ERP (SAP, NetSuite or similar)
- Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, lookups, index, etc)
- Analytical skills; ability to identify critical concerns and report them to supervisor; problem-solving/ solution finder abilities.
- Pro-active ; Ability to handle a multitude of projects
- Team player ; interpersonal skills;
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Self-motivation; high energy level; ability to work independently
- Interest in learning
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.