Key Account Planning Manager, Americas Wholesale
Sol de Janeiro
Launched in 2015, SOL DE JANEIRO is an award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches of Rio. Our brand purpose is to spark endless self-celebration and joy through the power and warmth of the Brazilian spirit. This philosophy extends from our products to our corporate culture. We are leaders, permanently inquisitive, category obsessed, incredibly diverse, self-demanding, true team players, and we are all Brazilian in Spirit.
Headquartered in New York and launched as a digitally native brand, we now have teams in Rio, Paris, London and Italy supporting the expansion across the globe.
The position will report to the Key Account Executive Director and will lead our Latin America wholesale business in continued growth. This position is remote.
The Sol de Janeiro Key Account Planning Manager reports to the Executive Director of Key Accounts and is responsible for building and maintaining tools and managing and planning data related to retail channel sell-in and sell-through. This role will bridge the Finance, Planning and Key Account teams internally, establishing strong cross-functional relationships to meet the shared goals and deliverables related to financial and sales planning. This individual will work with a high degree of accuracy, is comfortable managing many details, flexible to stay on top of and track changes, and insightful to convert data into actionable insights. The ideal candidate loves working in Excel, is passionate about data organization and clarity, and is energized by the idea of using data to provide insights for the direction of the brand.
- Generate insights and recommendations on retailer inventory needs using sell-in, sell-through and on-hand data. Communicate recommendations to internal partners with a data-backed and actionable plan.
- Consistently maintain and contribute to latest sell-in and sell-through estimates in collaboration with Sales Operations/Planning team and Key Accounts team, providing recommendations for financial plans and reforecasts based on trends.
- Generate long-term sell-in and sell-through expectations based on door productivity and long-term growth expectations over a five-year horizon.
- Track and maintain estimates for expected RTV risks, flagging liabilities to internal partners well in advance along with recommendations for solutions.
- Maintain existing sales tracking tools in Excel, build new efficient tools as needed, and pull custom reports from cloud-based data management system as needed.
- Publish internal weekly recaps with sales analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required minimum
- 3+ years in Planning, Sales Analysis, and/or Account Management. Experience working in beauty industry is preferred.
- Strong analytical ability; attention to detail and organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources and interpret the data to provide actionable conclusions.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Desire to work in a strong team environment. Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships to drive results, and can present regularly to small-medium size groups.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and leverage systems and information to influence others.
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with the possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
The information contained herein is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee, as these may change or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Sol de Janeiro is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.