Junior Graphic Designer
JOB TITLE: Junior Graphic Designer
REPORTS TO: VP of Marketing
The Junior Graphic Designer will support the creation of assets across digital, social, and paid channels, as well as marketing and event collateral for Summer Fridays. This role will work closely with the Creative, Marketing and Digital teams to develop and execute the brand's creative vision, ensuring that all design work aligns with brand standards and objectives.
- Conceptualize and produce design assets for online touchpoints, including but not limited to product detail pages (PDPs), paid ads, newsletters, social graphics, SMS, etc.
- Support all creative programs across Brand Marketing, Retail and Digital from conception to execution.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Retail teams to create best-in-class collateral for events, mailers, education materials, etc.
- Manage the design file library in partnership with the Creative/Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer.
- Create and maintain a consistent visual language and library for the brand across all sales channels and marketing touchpoints.
- Collaborate and liaise with external digital agency on all paid search and social deliverables.
- Ensure all design work meets the brand’s high standards for quality, innovation and accuracy.
- Support visual merchandising as needed, in partnership with Retail Marketing and Creative teams.
- Manage multiple projects in partnership with all cross-functional team members, ensuring deadlines are met and progress is communicated clearly.
- Assist with creation of internal and external presentations as needed.
- Assist with social media photo/video assets as needed.
- Complete other assignments/tasks as necessary
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in visual design.
- BFA in graphic design, visual communications or related field.
- Passion for beauty, pop culture and exceptional taste.
- Strong portfolio showcasing exceptional design skills and range of design products.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Eager, can-do, positive attitude.
- Exceptional technical and creative communication skills.
- Collaborative, open-minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Light HTML experience.
- High proficiency in Adobe CC Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro and InDesign.
- Familiarity with. Notion, Monday.com or similar project management tools.
- Familiarity with Shopify and Klaviyo preferred.
- Must be based in Los Angeles.